Recently, WealthManagement.com conducted a survey of more than 1,500 wealth advisor and planners to explore social media adoption trends within each of the different advisory channels. Among other things, the research examined the primary business purposes for social media and the relative success rates for various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.); how advisors are being trained in social media; the nature of the content being posted; the number and types of clients being landed as a result of social media efforts; and the hurdles to achieving social media success. Download the full report now.
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Trends, Insight and Practical Actions for Success in Social Media" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.