As more investors move into alternative investments in search of yield, diversification and return, this timely report provides an update on the use of these nontraditional asset classes. Included in our research: strategies advisors classify as alternative investments; how alternative assets are being allocated by product structure; and the two biggest obstacles to using alternatives.
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"2014 Advisor Trend Monitor Survey: Advisor Use of Alternative Investments" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.