Check out my latest Danger Zone interview with Chuck Jaffe of MarketWatch.com. The utilities sector is in the Danger Zone this week. Out of the 87 stocks we cover in the sector, only one gets and Attractive or better rating. The rest are rated Neutral (42), Dangerous (40) or Very Dangerous (4). As dividend-yield-chasing investors have bid up the prices of utilities stocks, ETFs and funds, too many of them have overlooked the capital risk in those investments. My research shows that ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Danger Zone Pick: 12/10/12" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.