Check out my latest Danger Zone interview with Chuck Jaffe of MarketWatch.com. Dean Foods (DF) is in the DangerZone today. When digging through the company’s latest annual report, I found a surprisingly large amount of write-offs, including over $2 billion last year. Write-offs are one of the clearest, yet most overlooked, signs of management failure. Given that managers are paid to create value, not destroy it, asset write-downs reflect management incompetence ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Danger Zone Pick: 12/03/12" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.