Check out my latest Danger Zone interview with Chuck Jaffe of MarketWatch.com. General Electric (GE) is in the DangerZone today. When digging through the company’s latest annual report, I found a surprisingly large amount of non-recurring income items that caused GE’s expenses to be understated. GE is not doing anything illegal or, for that matter, highly unusual. However, including non-recurring income items in operating expense line items like cost of sales, SGA ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Danger Zone Pick: 11/26/12" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.