Check out my latest Danger Zone interview with Chuck Jaffe of MarketWatch.com. Starbuck is in the DangerZone today. Valuation is writing checked the business operations cannot cash. SBUX bulls are blind to the competition SBUX faces on many fronts, one of the most important of which is MCD. Current valuation of SBUX, (~$49/share), implies NOPAT growth of over 12% compounded annually for 10 years. That would put SBUX’s NOPAT at over $4.8 billion or 77% of MCD’s 2011 ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Danger Zone Pick: 11/19/12" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.