It is tough to like any retail stocks these days given the dour economic outlook around the world. It is just as tough to find any good Consumer Discretionary ETFs and mutual funds, which rank 7th out of ten sectors (more on sector rankings here). One can hardly find any retail companies whose economic earnings and returns on invested capital (ROIC) are rising in the last fiscal year, except for Coach (COH). For a retail business, Coach generates nearly unheard-of ROICs. Over the past ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Coach Has Great Management Skills" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.