Although it was more than a decade ago, I still remember vividly how I felt while watching “The Perfect Storm,” a film about a tragic confluence of events off the North Atlantic in 1991. Like many others, I found myself gripping the edge of my seat and repeating, “no, don’t do it,” as the crew members made decision after decision that led them closer to the monumental storm that would be their ultimate undoing. While the level of drama might ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Perfect Storm?" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.