It’s the rare advisor who wouldn’t like to spend more productive time with clients. Jeff Harring, who oversees $150 million with Harring Planning Group of Raymond James in St. Petersburg, Fla. found a way to increase his client time about a year ago, when he brought his son, Matt, into the business. The younger Harring updated the firm’s technology, both from within and outside the Raymond James platform. That helped him more efficiently track accounts and put ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Face Time " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.