I recommend investors buy the recent dip in MCD as this company is as strong as ever and very well positioned to take share in the event of a global slowdown.
When McDonalds (MCD) made my Most Attractive Stocks list this month, I must admit I let out a small cheer. This company is one of the better-run businesses in the world. I have long eyed the stock in hopes that it would get cheap enough to dig in to – and now it has. I recommend investors buy the recent dip in MCD as this company is as strong as ever and very well positioned to take share in the event of a global slowdown. To get a sense of the strength of MCD’s ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Time To Dig In To McDonalds (MCD)" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.