Picking from the multitude of sector ETFs is a daunting task. In any given sector there may be as many as 50 different ETFs. There are at least 177 ETFs across all sectors. Why are there so many ETFs? The answer is: because ETF providers are making lots of money selling them. The number of ETFs has little to do with serving investors’ best interests. Below are three red flags investors can use to avoid the worst ETFs: Inadequate liquidity High fees Poor ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"How To Avoid the Worst Sector ETFs" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.