The all-cap value style ranks seventh out of the twelve fund styles as detailed in my style rankings for ETFs and mutual funds. It gets my Dangerous rating, which is based on aggregation of ratings of two ETFs and 266 mutual funds in the all-cap value style as of October 19, 2012. Prior reports on the best & worst ETFs and mutual funds in every sector and style are here. Figure 1 ranks from best to worst the two all-cap value ETFs and Figure 2 shows the five best and worst-rated ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Best & Worst ETFs and Mutual Funds: All-cap Value Style" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.