RIAs are adjusting their professional practices in many ways to deal with the tough economy. And while succession planning should be an essential part of this retooling, it’s something advisors tend to overlook. Our research reveals that the seasoning of the advisor population has been a notable trend in the advisory industry in recent years. Investment advisory practices are established and experienced—about half of financial advisors have been in the advisory industry for ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Succession Planning: RIAs Need a Well-planned Exit Strategy" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.