Dispensing financial advice, it turns out, has quite a bit in common with firefighting and air traffic control. They’re all regularly cited as being among the most stressful occupations. Probably the biggest source of anxiety for a financial advisor is the potential for losing money for a client. Unfortunately, watching client accounts sink in value is exactly what happened to many advisors during the 2008 financial crisis, which many regard as the most stressful time of their ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Stress Under Management: Ways Financial Advisors Can Keep Stress in Check" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.