Determining the right price point for services is often necessary for the very survival of a business. Even if price is only one of many factors that clients consider, determining fees at just the right price point is a must for any thriving business. Setting it too low erodes profits, while setting prices at too lofty a level could scare away clients. For the first time in four years, advisors raised their asset management fees taking them back to 2004 levels—to 1.00% on median ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Price Is Right" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.