During 2010, the registered investment advisor (RIA) industry felt the impact of the bear market—in fact, some firms have still not bounced back from the financial crisis. The RIA landscape was dramatically reshaped by clients’ demands for more of their advisors’ time and for reassurance from their advisors. The good news is that advisors, investors and consumers expressed a boost in confidence in November, with major indices all reporting higher levels, reflecting the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
" Prepare Now to Differentiate Your Practice in 2011" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.