As we often hear in our industry, “past performance is not indicative of future results.” And while that’s true about performance of any given security, past lessons provide valuable insights for advisors. In the last decade, the RIA industry landscape has changed considerably. Between 2003 and 2007, advisors experienced dramatic AUM growth. In 2008, however, assets declined significantly due to the reeling economy. As the market environment improved in 2009, so ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Lessons Learned: Advisors Gained Skills During the Market Crisis That Will Enable Them to Better Navigate Future Markets " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.