“Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open.” This astute observation by Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, is just as relevant to the advisory industry today as it was to Bell’s peers. The closed door? After a tough 2008-2009 in which registered investment advisors (RIAs) experienced contracting revenues, assets and profit margins, some advisors were forced to cut back on support and administrative ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Finding an "Open Door" in an Economic Downturn" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.