One of the most critical and sensitive functions of investment advisors is how and what to communicate to clients. Clients indeed want information—on portfolio performance, potential investments, fees, market activity—but may value the quality of advisor contact as much as the length or quantity. Despite all the attention focused on the industry use of social media, clients may benefit more from an advisor who is knowledgeable and trustworthy than one who has mastered tweeting ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"The Critical Success Factors of Communicating with Clients" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.