Developing closer contact with clients and winning new ones is paramount to investment advisors, and in many ways these goals are made easier with the advent of social networking. But for every adventurous advisor that is tweeting on the latest economic or market news, or improving interactions with clients or prospects via Facebook, there are many others who fear overstepping the regulations currently affecting social networking, or simply wish to avoid burdensome recordkeeping ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
" Compliance Concerns Hold Down Social Media Use " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.