Bringing in Clients Last month we talked about marketing basics—in particular, about product, price, promotion and place. In a nutshell, the 4P theory you learned about in your college marketing classes is that by offering the right products at the right prices to the right people using the right promotional vehicles, success is virtually guaranteed. In our June issue, we explored the first two of the 4Ps–product and price. This month, we examine the remaining two ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisors Tackle Marketing Basics (Part 2 of a Two-part Series)" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.