Use of social media has made the leap from the personal to the business world, including financial services. While financial advisors may embrace social media in their off hours, they find it challenging to employ it in their work, whether for prospecting, keeping in touch or commenting on issues and trends in the industry. That’s mainly because guidelines governing such use in the heavily regulated financial industry are complicated and sometimes unclear. The latest Rydex|SGI ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisors Strive to Include Social Media in Their Business Models" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.