“Always first draw fresh breath after outbursts of vanity and complacency.” —Franz Kafka Vanity and complacency: Plenty has been said and written about these two traits-and almost none of it good. Webster's defines vanity as a feeling of excessive pride, and complacency as the feeling you have when you are satisfied with yourself. One need only remember the fable of the grasshopper and the ant to get the point that's being made here: the industrious ant toils ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisors Largely Ignore Gen X and Gen Y Investors " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.