The popularity of the ETF as an investment vehicle continues to grow, with total assets in U.S. ETFs crossing the $1 trillion mark late in 2010 for the first time. Mutual funds still attract the greatest amount of assets from advisors, around one-third of the total, according to the latest Rydex|SGI AdvisorBenchmaking report. But ETFs represent the next-highest amount, around 13%, and moreover, the assets advisors place in mutual funds continue to shrink, whereas those in ETFs are ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisors' ETF Use Grows and Looks to Continue Rising" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.