With the current economic challenges—low growth, sovereign debt woes and volatile markets—it’s easy to overlook the welfare of an important component of the financial services industry—the financial advisor. How is he or she faring in this unsettled environment, characterized by a weak, prolonged recovery that isn’t always conducive to investing? How is the book of business? Are revenues and profits up? What about AUM or number of clients? According to the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisorsâ€™ Businesses Grow Despite Troubled Economy and Markets " is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.