IndexIQ, a manufacturer of 14 ETFs including four hedge fund replicants, has surpassed $1 billion in assets. The firm launched the first no-load hedge fund replication mutual fund -- the IQ Alpha Hedge Strategy Fund (OTC: IQHIX) -- in 2008 and followed up in 2009 with the introduction of the IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (NYSE Arca: QAI), the first alternative exchange-traded fund, which has since grown to more than $400 million in assets. Other hedge fund replicants in ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Alternate ETF Pioneer Hits The $1 Billion Mark" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.