Rockville, MD—October 31, 2011—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence jumped 8.70% in October. The index closed the month at 99 .64, up 7.97 points from September’s close of 91.67. All four components of the ACI were up for the period as advisors’ anxieties around the U.S. and global economies were overshadowed by a recognition of the market’s extreme ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Turns Positive in October" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.