New York, NY—October 29, 2012 The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence increased slightly in October, with the index increasing 0.91% from the September level to close at 95.65. Survey participants shared their views on the current market environment. “Financial market conditions have reached conditions which have preceded major dislocations and crashes in the past; the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Increases Slightly in October" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.