Rockville, MD—March 27, 2012—The Advisor Confidence Index (ACI), a benchmark that gauges advisor views on the U.S. economy and stock market, reports that advisor confidence decreased slightly in March, with the index falling over 2% from February levels to close at 105.39. “We are due for some correction,” said Seith Meisler of Affiance Financial LLC. “However, I still maintain a positive outlook for the market in the next six months. Companies have taken ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Advisor Confidence Index Decreases Slightly in March" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.