Riding on the coattails of a near 30 percent rise in the S&P 500 last year, financial advisors saw their compensation grow by 16.5 percent in 2013 to an average $240,000, according to REP.’s annual advisor compensation survey. Almost eight out of ten advisors said their total compensation was up from the previous year; 67 percent said it was up by more than 10 percent. And 2014 may be just as rosy, with advisors expecting overall pay to grow, on average, 17 percent. But the ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Flush Times for Financial Advisors" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.