The illustration on this month’s cover is inspired by Stanley Kubrick’s 1964 film “Dr. Strangelove,” depicting the iconic moment when U.S. Air Force Major T.J. “King” Kong gleefully rides a nuclear warhead through the sky, released in a unilateral, unauthorized attack on the Soviet Union launched by a raving Air Force general convinced the enemy has poisoned the U.S. water supply. The film is a farce, satirizing the Cold-War era and poking at themes of ...
WealthManagement.com Freemium Content
"Editor's Letter: June 2014" is FREE to access as a registered user on WealthManagement.com.
Why Register for WealthManagement.com? It's simple and free, and here is what you get:
- Reuters' dedicated Wealth Management news coverage, every single day.
- Interactive rankings of brokers and independent advisors.
- Access to our lively users’ forums to get inside info from fellow advisors.
- Insights from our proprietary research on topics like social media and practice management.
- Unlimited access to the Value My Practice profile tool.